Guadalupe Safety Patrol
The Guadalupe Safety Patrol is comprised of our 4th and 5th grade students who actively participate in keeping the safety and order of our students before and after school. Drop-off and pick-up traffic control are just some of the many responsibilities these amazing students assume.
Guadalupe Safety Patrol:
- assists students in safely getting in and out cars in the loading/unloading zone.
- helps children develop sound habits in the use of street safety.
- fosters qualities of leadership, responsibility and good citizenship in Patrol members.
Students accepting membership in the Safety Patrol:
- Report for duty on time
- Strive to prevent accidents
- Obey teachers and Patrol officers
- Perform duties faithfully
- Always set a good example
- Report dangerous actions of others
- Strive to earn the respect of fellow students.
Parent permission is critical for student participation in our Safety Patrol.
Please see our office administrative assistant for a permission slip.