Build Better Math Students Through Contests!
We are pleased to offer another year of Math Olympiad enrichment classes at Guadalupe.
Some key facts to consider:
1. Math Olympiads is by invitation to 4th and 5th graders
2. Students who join must be passionate and committed to enriching their knowledge of Math
3. All students will be given homework (4-5 problems to solve) each week. Continued participation in this program requires turning in their homework on time
4. There will be 5 monthly tests conducted by the Math Olympiad that will be administered during class
5. We will be submitting all tests via the website for evaluation
6. At the end of the year, there will be an opportunity for students to participate in a district math competition
2016/2017 class is now full.
Classes will be held on Mondays from 2:50-3:45pm. Any changes in schedule will be
communicated in advance.