Guadalupe Elementary School

Skip to main content
Please Create A Marquee

Immunization Records & Medication Authorizations Due

If your child has a medication authorization, outstanding immunization records, or other registration form that needs to be turned in, please email them to [email protected] as soon as possible.
All necessary forms can be found on the Union School District website under Forms & Documents.