Event: Thursday, February 13, 2020
Evening Shows: 5:30 pm: K– 2nd & 7:30 pm: 3rd – 5th
School Shows: K– 2nd: 9:00 am - 10:25 am & 3rd – 5th: 1:00 pm – 2:15 pm
CLICK HERE FOR APPLICATION!
- Friday, January 24 by 3 pm: Applications due - must be submitted. Please do not return your application to your teacher. Late applications will not be accepted.
- If there are 3 students in your act, you should have all 3 students complete and signed applications online by the deadline. If you are a solo act, you will submit one application, etc.
- Once you have submitted your applications(s), you may not add new performers to your act, so be sure your act is finalized before turning in your application(s).
- Applications must be filled out completely by a parent or guardian, signed, and contain ALL contact information.
- From this point on, all communication about the show will be via email.
- Each student may only be in one act. K-2nd graders must perform in the K-2nd grade show, and 3rd-5th graders must perform in the 3rd-5th grade show. Please do not plan an act with a 2nd and 3rd grader together, etc, unless pre-approved.
- Acts will be added in the order they are received. There is a 30 act per show limit. 2 minutes per act.
- Friday, January 31, 2020 final cut music file due. Music file (mp3/mp4/wav/etc) (if needed) must be uploaded with online application or saved in the google drive here and cut to 2 minutes or less. Do not save uncut songs. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm you saved the music. Read additional instructions on how to save here.
- Wednesday, February 12, 2020 @ 2:45-5:00 pm full rehearsal for all participants. All acts MUST attend the rehearsal and perform in the Student and Parent performances.
- Thursday, February 13, 2020: Student and parent performances (times at top of flyer). Performers and families should attend the entire evening performance to support all performers, i.e. don’t plan to come only for your child's performance.
- All acts have a strict 2-minute time limit. Please respect this rule as it helps ensure that all students will have an opportunity to perform.
- All act content and costumes must be school appropriate...and costumes must allow performer full visibility.
- There will be NO EXCEPTIONS to any of the rules